Prikkedief Diabetes and Fashion


When I was deciding on whether to do a blog about diabetes or not,  one of my fiends mentioned me turning it into a blog about how to wear your pump, you know blending fashion and diabetes. But I decided that I couldn't write a million posts about it and chose to just stick with sharing my story. Over the last few years, I have found other Dbloggers through social media and recently I came across Prikkedief on instagram. And let me be the first or 10K to tell you they are worth the follow.

Let me tell you a little bit about Prikkedief, the company was started by Marijke van der Stap a woman who is passionate about "putting a positive spin on a the unpleasant condition diabetes". She is mixing fashion and diabetes! It's a real thing people, she has made adorable diabetes clothing, pen bags, pump punches, accessories and more. Oh and she as also made an adorable happy pancreas stuffed animal. I mean, come on, she is just the best.



Not only does she sell a ton of fashionably adorably items on her website, she also has a great instagram with lots of promotions and funnies. Basically, all this post is about it how much you need to check out her stuff at prikkedief.com and follow her on Instagram @prikkedief. I just love seeing people turn their diabetes into something awesome for diabetics everywhere.





Comments

Popular Posts