Diabetes Blog Week - Continuing Connections


The very first inspiration for Diabetes Blog Week was to help connect our blogging community, and that continues to be the most important reason it's held every year.  So let's help foster and continue those connections as we wrap up another Dblog Week.  Share a link to a new blog you've found or a new friend you've made.  Or pick a random blog off of the Participant's List, check it out and share it with us.  Let's take some time today to make new friends.

I love diabetes blog week because each year I have come across so many new blogs that I might not have ever had a chance to read had it not been for diabetes blog week. Over the years, it has been so nice to see that I am not alone in life with Diabetes and that there are so many others out there like me who enjoy being diabetic and sharing their story. Here are the two blogs that really stood out to me this week. Kelley at Below Seven, she is just as real as they come. All of her posts this week were completely relatable and worth the read. Sarah at Coffee and Insulin her writing is out of this world! I couldn't even handle the creativity that came from this beautiful blog. Her honesty and comedy were so refreshing! I am so grateful to have found these blogs this week and look forward to reading more from them in the future. 

I'd also like to give a quick shout out to Karen at Bitter-Sweet Diabetes. This is her brain child and I am so grateful for having this opportunity not only to get my own blog out in the DOC, but also to get a chance to meet others out there like me. Thank you again Karen for making this week happen! It has been so great finding new blogs, and catching up on old favorites. I look forward to next year! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts