Famous Friday: Victor Garber




Whenever I see this actor in a movie I always say how much I love him, yet I can never seem to remember his name. Now I have a reason to, he has Type 1 diabetes just like me! He was diagnosed when he was 12 years old and ironically started a band called the Sugar Shoppe. He started to do theater, which brought him to New York where he did quite well winning a few awards. Now he is known for television roles such as Jennifer Garner’s dad is the hit TV series Alias as well as playing smaller parts in major films such as Titanic. Over the years he has shown the world that he is well rounded in theater arts with six Emmy nominations and four Tony awards. He is another famous celebrity with Type 1 diabetes and now I am happy to say we have something in common.

Comments

Popular Posts