Happy Blogaversary!!!

Today is my one year blogaversary, my first diabetes walk, and my 100th post. Can it get any better than this!! I started this blog a year ago because basically I was bored and for some reason sharing my diabetes story came easily. Then it became an obsession of writing about anything to do with diabetes, things I was curious about, things that came up in the news, things that were happening in my day to day life and now I have 100 posts about all things diabetes. I am so happy that I started this blog and that the feedback I have gotten has been great.

The diabetes walk was this morning, here are some pictures of the event!


















Comments

  1. Awesome! Congrats on your blogaversary! I'm certainly glad to have your voice in the mix.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts