Saturday, May 18, 2013

Happy Blogaversary!!!

Today is my one year blogaversary, my first diabetes walk, and my 100th post. Can it get any better than this!! I started this blog a year ago because basically I was bored and for some reason sharing my diabetes story came easily. Then it became an obsession of writing about anything to do with diabetes, things I was curious about, things that came up in the news, things that were happening in my day to day life and now I have 100 posts about all things diabetes. I am so happy that I started this blog and that the feedback I have gotten has been great.

The diabetes walk was this morning, here are some pictures of the event!


















1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Congrats on your blogaversary! I'm certainly glad to have your voice in the mix.

    ReplyDelete