A 2013 Recap

2013 was a great year! Before we get too excited for the New Year and all it entails, I wanted to honor 2013 and all it's greatness. So, I went ahead and collected my favorite posts and moments from this year, some have to do with diabetes, some are just great life moments I wanted to share.



I ran my first 5K this year and even continued to do a few others. I have never been into running, it is always painful, difficult, and frustrating. But this year I found joy in my new hobby and learned to use it as time away from the business of life.


Two moms changing the world. 





My diabetes hot button


My one year blogaversary



OCD about everything but diabetes...


Type 1 diabetes Vaccine


One of our friends got married this year. It was the hottest day of the year, but with good friends, food, and drinks it was a great night.


Does this mean no more caffeine?


I got to try the Dexcom continuous glucose monitor this year and cannot wait until I get one of my very own. It was the greatest week of my life having it by my side.

When food calls to you during a low
Diabetes Culture

Comments

Popular Posts